I have made some major changes to my 4e Powercard template. Some new features include:
Support for labels, so you can write your own numbers for attack and damage values – this is optional.
Pull-down menus for all icons and for action types, range, and labels
streamlined code – tightened things up – removed need for 2 directories
New Paragon and Epic variations of all cards, plus 2 misc colors. Total of 11 variations per class.
This new version should make entering the data MUCH faster, but it WILL invalidate some of the information in your existing cards. You will need to manually update some of that content, I am afraid.
However, I have some of the cards already updated, and within the week, I will update all of my MSE files at my website to level 30. That way, you shouldn’t have to re-enter any data for core PHB classes. If you previously purchased cards from me, simply email me and I will get you an updated file.
I’ve put together this SketchUp model of the Temple of Elemental Evil (from the module of the same name). I used a model of the cathedral at Koln, Germany as my base, but made several modifications. Oh, the little dots on the grounds? Those are people, to scale. That place is huge! Grab the SketchUp file from Google’s 3D Warehouse.
After some frantic work, I finished the dungeon level late last night / early this morning. This one involves a lot more shading work, with lighting effects from torches and such. It is also much bigger, spanning 6000 x 6400 pixels! This used mostly Dundjinni, with Photoshop for lighting.
Ok, I am officially a crazy artist. I need to chop a bit off my ear or something. I spent waaaaay too long on this, but I like it. This was created initially with Dundjinni, a mapping program, and some Photoshop touch-ups. The map is really just art for my enjoyment, although we will be using it for an adventure I am running. I used Photoshop only on the interior of the moathouse because that’s the only area that the adventure will occur in. I will be using d20Pro to run the actual adventure, with this map pasted into the adventure.
Again, I spent way too long on this. This was my first map created with Dundjinni, and only my second with Photoshop. As you can see from the post time (3:08 AM on a work night) – I am hooked.
For the final work, I used the original floor map with details added from the room descriptions. I tried to keep it as true to the feel of the module as possible. Be warned! This is a 6 MB file in JPG format, at 100 dpi resolution! (4000 x 3800 pixels). Click on the thumbnail to see the monster file